Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finished VBS stuff!!!

Thank God finally managed to finish the VBS booklet. Now waiting for thai translation to come in the middle of the night and then tada.... i can print tomorrow. God has enabled and it was really tough doing it.

Almost finished the powerpoint, tho my windows side kept giving me problem. I needed to do on my mac.... wondering why? Powerpoint just kept shutting down when i hit the 5th slide..... hmmmm.... No time to spend to resolve these IT woes. Just concentrated on getting stuff done. The Office for Mac really come in handy :)

Yawn.....it has been a long day. Right wrist hurting much already..... clicking non stop. I must try using left hand more often and be ambidextrous.

Just had an ugly episode of food poisoning......from curry wok! Yes, Shing... i went again for dinner today. My Myanmar friend came to town and so a small reunion. Yup, same food and i am not tired.... just that this time, i had bad bad bad stomach pains. It was so bad that i bit my lip. I would blame the housefly tho i didnt see any. Blame the crockery, blame the straw, blame anything..... for crippling me. I couldnt even join the website training session until 9 plus when pain seemed less intense. Had 4 rounds of diarrhoea too. Argh......thank God no vomitting.

This is one sick post and i shall end with sweet dreams tonight coz i dont think i will be sleeping tomorrow night, having to reach airport at 4.30am.


No comments: