- Build on God (v46)
- Platform to support (v42)
- Worship (v42, 46)
- Beautiful Witnesses (v46, 47)
Most of us, myself included, often just come to worship God for that 1.5 - 2 hours and forget our very existence in other times and days of the week. It is not just worship alone but all round, support, encourage, witness and faith build upon His Word. I must say somehow all these come so clearly thro the use of Chinese words......one of the most beautiful language on earth. Even the hymns we sung in chinese, the special items and the songs in the inaugural CD....all ministered to my heart in a special way that English cannot do.....hmmm.....perhaps this is the reason why i am chinese?
I am not discrediting English. I have been encouraged time and again thro this language medium but the impact from Chinese is different and I am not talking about the degree in case someone think likewise. Wondering if anyone has this experience too???
And i notice someone else also falling in love with chinese songs..... aunty Cindy Lau. She took out the sample CD lyrics booklet and started to sing along. Perhaps it is because of our chinese origin that we are all drawn to this language in a strange and bizarre way....and yes, i know A LOT of youth will disagree with me. Sigh....i hope it is not because you fail chinese. Blah!
I have a test for the youths. How many of you notice the error in Dn Poh's announcement of the CD title? Hmmmm???? The title is 重温主恩. He announced as 重温旧梦. It was super funny if you know what it means and i dont think you did coz only the adults were laughing.
Anyhow, praying for those taking end of year exams and Os. 加油!
No comments:
Post a Comment