Hwee mentioned that i am very BLUR, and like a sotong. Think my sec friends and TBC friends can attest to this too. Sigh....but 2 decades ago blur was different from now... i think. Anyhow, thot i mention two incidents about this blurness of mine and both concerns Mos burger....hahaha,...
1) Was with Harichaikuls few years back and told them about Teriyaki burger in this restaurant. Asked them this
"Have you tried the burger at Amos burger restaurant?"
"Huh? Amos burger? No"
"Oh, it is very nice, esp the Teriyaki and you should go eat some day"
"We never heard before. Where is it so we can go."
"It has many branches. How come you been here so many years and never eaten before? Amos burger you know??"
"ERh....we heard of Mos Burger but not Amos Burger. Are you sure?"
"OOOPPPSSSSS.......(super embarassed)....Sorry.... i got it wrong....it is Mos Burger"
2) Supposed to meet Iz at Jurong Point Mos Burger for a meal (this happened years ago too). He was there just 3-5mins before i arrived and so he got a seat and table already. I rushed from somewhere and went to the restaurant. Called him on his hp
"Iz, i am here. Where are you?"
"I am sitting down."
"OK, i come in and find you"
I put down the phone and looked intently at every table. Still couldnt see him. Was starting to panic. Called him again
"I cannot see you. Where are you sitting?"
"Right inside. You come in."
"I am already inside!!"
Was feeling rather frus coz if he can see me, why cant he call out to me instead of letting me find him. So i scrutinized every single soul one more time. From the back to the front...some diners there already thinking what a mad lady i was. Iz was nowhere to be found. This time, my patience was wearing thin as i called him
"Iz! You are not here at all. Where are you?"
Iz also running lose some steam "I AM HERE. CAN YOU COME INSIDE? CANT YOU SEE ME?"
"IF I CAN SEE YOU, WHY SHOULD I CALL YOU NOW? YOU ARE NOT HERE!!!"
"MOM, WHERE ARE YOU?"
Hmmm..... this last sentence kind of jolted me. I bit my lip and walked out of the restaurant and looked at the signboard
M C D O N A L D and i saw Ronald smiling away!!!
Oh Man!!!! What degree of blurness!! Rushed into the wrong restaurant and almost got into a heated argument with Iz. Dashed into Mos burger (which was next door) and found him sitting there....red face...... and me??? sheepish......heeeeeeeeeeee.....
Just the other day, newspapers reported about some lady's comments in her interview with reporter & claimed her husband + herself are innocent and not guilty of murder. Dr lowly said from the pic, she doesnt look innocent at all and extremely evil. And so i said
"you can tell from the eyes meh?"
"yes i can"
"alright then. tell me, what do you see in my eyes?"
"BLUR"
ARGH........:o( I am so not asking you this question ever, ever........
2 comments:
alen this the point, i would consider you a friend, a good one,somehow your so call 'defect' has become a blessing to me, much of my pressure go away when i meet you...:) cheer up, being what you are had been a blessing to me, renmuh
Thanks Ren Muh :) and thanks for reading. You have a safe trip home. Need to discuss the CtYF trip in June. Will do so in email. See you in JUNE!
Post a Comment