Remember the poor hamster Chaplin? I have watched the video with Isaac. The hamster cage, together with my clothes pegs (in two containers) were left on this wooden block just outside her window. At 1plus (in the afternoon), under bright hot sun and daylight, we saw the wooden block topple over, bringing down the things placed on top of it. Cute little Chaplin survived the fall. We saw him scurrying around and finally disappeared from our camera's view. Probably wandered to the front. Watched the camera placed at the front (from the time the cage dropped till Irene returned home), couldnt detect it moving out of the house compound. Deduced Chaplin would most likely have fallen into the hole next to my washing machine (for drainage). We were wondering if he was still stuck there but doubted. Nevertheless, Irene tried to find him but to no avail. So Chaplin, rest in peace :(
As for the clothes pegs container - Isaac noticed something strange. It landed on its side when it dropped to the ground. Then it flipped over and rolled away. Hmmmm... hamster cage didnt move though. Strange and bizarre. Strong wind???? Perhaps. I would think strong wind blew the wooden block down and blew this container away.....but.....so many things left unexplained......
And the recording for the lights on 17 July.... it is gone!!!! (Now i cant post it here for you all to view...or even Youtube argh....)Apparently it is not in the hard disk anymore. Sigh. I should have known how to transfer out but i didnt. I thought it would be stored for 1 whole month. Dr Lowly didnt see the lights but he gave a good scientific explanation. To those scientists or budding ones out there...hear him out:
The outside camera is not a normal one. It is infrared! That means when a living object passes by, eg a fly or perhaps a bigger one like beetle, the body heat of this insect will be reflected as a ball of light captured by the camera.
I dont know if i explain correctly but i believe the mystery of that lights are solved for now. I have spoken with Irene and she has since returned to her room to sleep and not be so disturbed. Thank God for that and for everyone who have prayed. Please continue to pray for her that she will have peace of heart & mind. Spiritual warfare is ongoing... so let's be vigilant, put on our armour of God and be ready!
As for the clothes pegs container - Isaac noticed something strange. It landed on its side when it dropped to the ground. Then it flipped over and rolled away. Hmmmm... hamster cage didnt move though. Strange and bizarre. Strong wind???? Perhaps. I would think strong wind blew the wooden block down and blew this container away.....but.....so many things left unexplained......
And the recording for the lights on 17 July.... it is gone!!!! (Now i cant post it here for you all to view...or even Youtube argh....)Apparently it is not in the hard disk anymore. Sigh. I should have known how to transfer out but i didnt. I thought it would be stored for 1 whole month. Dr Lowly didnt see the lights but he gave a good scientific explanation. To those scientists or budding ones out there...hear him out:
The outside camera is not a normal one. It is infrared! That means when a living object passes by, eg a fly or perhaps a bigger one like beetle, the body heat of this insect will be reflected as a ball of light captured by the camera.
I dont know if i explain correctly but i believe the mystery of that lights are solved for now. I have spoken with Irene and she has since returned to her room to sleep and not be so disturbed. Thank God for that and for everyone who have prayed. Please continue to pray for her that she will have peace of heart & mind. Spiritual warfare is ongoing... so let's be vigilant, put on our armour of God and be ready!
2 comments:
There's wisdom with the lowly. Prov 11:2b "...but with the lowly [is] wisdom".
HAHA.
'nuff said.
you'll understand it better by and by.
Post a Comment