Friday, September 12, 2008

Short Getaway this coming week

It is official. I need to find the root of my fever and headache and pull it out. Will be checking into a "3-star resort" or perhaps 2-star (since no swimming pool) coming Monday. Probably staying for 5 days and multiple tests will be conducted.

I will take this time to do those things i have not done or been wanting to do.....minus the use of laptop. Hmmm.... maybe i can bring DVD player but TV is too high up.... argh, i will have to abandon this idea.... nooo more wonder woman for now :(

Keep me in prayer and i see you all (CtYFers) on Saturday for the debate! Dont worry about me. Will be praying for you :)

Oh yes, my muscle ache.... last night managed to turn to my right but was excruciatingly painful. Every breath. Tried to stretch and tahan..... probably 5 mins i have to turn back. Tonight will try again. I miss the Thai massage..... ;( Did some stretching this morning....i think it is getting better....




No comments: