Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EXAM OVER!!!!

WHEW! This is for Isaac and myself! Thank God it is over! Hmmm, actually the WHEW should be from Isaac (major Os) and teeny whew from me.....hahahahahhaha

I had one paper this morning and my friend told me it would be essay question
(s) with evaluation. I studied last night and this morning but somehow couldnt remember too well. And I woke up with painful right hand.... was writing down pointers onto index cards to read thro before exam, probably overused the right wrist (i dont know). Rubbed some gel for pain relief, drove with one hand to Isaac's school (send him for his last paper) and then to FEBC.

About 25 mins before my paper, i tried to write something but couldnt. It was painful. I prayed and asked some close friends to pray too. I was at peace because i know no matter how difficult and painful, God will enable me to pull thro....just as He has always been helping and sustaining me.

As the paper was passed down, we were told not to look at the underside. I was thinking hmmm....how to have essay with only 1 piece of paper???? Then as i turned it round, lo and behold, they were all True n False questions (only degree students have 2 essay questions and i am only on a Part-time course....yeah!) All i had to do was to write my name and tick tick tick...... It was really a moment for me to give thanks to my God who is soooooo GOOD. He knows my pain and so, i made it thro the exam.... in probably 3 mins. Pondered over 2 statements coz they sounded like trick questions....hmmmmm....carol lee.....capable of trick questions like Queky or Koshy??? I didnt do my homework to find out more about her in this aspect but nah.... read and read....finally decided it was a trick and put as False. Hmmm... i was buying time too coz i didnt want to be the first to hand in the paper.....heehee....

Thank YOU all who have prayed for me. It was an episode of faith and trust and praise! Thank God for enabling me to drive with one hand too. My God is awesome!

Pss...Shing, if you did visit erh.... jamesy, i left before 9am!!! Haha, got to return car for Dr lowly to use. Trust your exam went well, with clb too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD! GOD is GOOD!

a l e n said...

It has been a while you leave your print here....welcome back! Yah, the LORD is good. Tks for praying.